- New Bombay Paper Mills Private Limited was registered at Registrar of Companies Mumbai on 26 November, 1998 and is categorised as Company limited by Shares and a Non-govt company. As an environmentally responsible company, New Bombay Paper Mills Private Limited complies with the environmental regulations advocated by the govt. As a result we have been provided with the necessary Pollution Clearance Certificate. We continually seek new ways to improve on designs, working with customers in developing products that are reliable, efficient, and require less maintenance, and thus assist with ensuring a minimum of downtime.
- We are involved in Manufacturing – Kraft Paper used for packaging material (cardboard). The unit has installed capacity 125 TPD which is running successfully. After initial success the promoter has taken strategic decision to further enhance the installed capacity from existing 125 TPD to 200 TPD.
- We have a dealer network spread across India.
Our Target Market
- Paper bags manufacturing companies
- Paper cups manufacturing companies
- Cardboard and boxes manufacturing companies
- Books manufacturing companies
- Printing press
- Departmental Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Pharmaceutical Stores
- Electronic Stores
Our competitive advantage
- A close examination of the paper mills industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favourably with other leading paper mills in India.
- Our paper mill company is located in an ideal property highly suitable for the kind of manufacturing company we want to run. One thing is certain, we will ensure that we manufacture high quality and durable paper products in our factory at all times.
- One of our business goals is to make New Bombay Paper Mills a one stop paper manufacturing company. Our excellent customer service culture, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
- Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Mr.Kamal Kedia (Chairman )
With a degree in BSC, he has a wide experience of running, maintaining and developing manufacturing industries such as rice mill, rolling steel mill, sponge iron plant, industrial and medical gases manufacturing units in the past 30 years. He is also the pioneer and founder of Lupin Gases Pvt Ltd. His vision has taken NBPM to its present position.
Mr.Shivank Kedia (Managing Director)
He has done MBA in family business management. Apart from major policy decisions, important aspects of the company viz manufacturing, product development, maintenance and factory administration comes under his direct control.
Mrs Deeksha Kedia
She is a Chartered Accountant from the prestigious Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India. She is also an alumnus from the esteemed Narsee Monjee College Of Commerce And Economics. She is looking after the commercial aspects of the business.
Our Associate Companies
Our group companies are together one of the largest manufacturers of industrial and medical gases such as oxygen, dissolved acetylene, argon and nitrous oxide (laughing gas) in India. Our group companies are: